- Federation of Australian Buddhist Councils
- Buddhist Council of New South Wales
- Buddhist Council of Victoria
- Buddhist Council of South Australia
- Buddhist Council of Western Australia
- Australian Sangha Association
References on Buddhism
- buddhanet.net - Australia's most popular Buddhist gateway to insight.
- the Buddhanet Directory - To locate interstate Australian Buddhist centres and groups
- Buddhist Virtual Library - A complete Guide to Buddhism and Buddhist Studies.
- Access to Insight - Comprehensive site for readings in Theravada Buddhism.
- The Buddhist Society website - A Glossary of Information on the Buddha, from his Teachings to Festivals and Links.
- Three Steps of Buddhism - History, Philosophy and Practice of Buddhism.
- Journal of Buddhist Ethics - an interesting resources on ethics generally
- International Association of Buddhist Women - Buddhism IS for Everyone
Buddhist News and Information Services
- The Buddhist Channel - an informative and current portal through which to view modern Buddhism. Read the very latest from around the world.
- Tricycle - interesting articles on Buddhism, traditions and world-wide activities.
Ajahn Brahm's Talk at Griffith University's Multi-Faith Centre - September 22, 2010
If you would like to download the MP3 audio file of his talk, please click the link below - however please note his 2hr 19min talk comes as a 25Mb file ..
Download this talk in ZIP format then unzip it to listen as MP3
Organizations Espousing Buddhist Principles
- Karuna Hospice Services - Home-based palliative care for Brisbane families and Wellness programs PLUS more
- Mandala Books - the most comprehensive source for books on Buddhism from all traditions, plus cards, CDs and DVDs too. PLUS they are located in Brisbane.
- Jeta Gardens Retirement Community - Australia's first community based on Eastern (and Buddhist) values - at Bethania
- Australian Association of Buddhist Counsellors and Psychotherapists - recognising the Buddhist philosophical viewpoint in such consultations
- Charlton Brown - Health Care Training for Multicultural Students supporting Buddhist philosophy - at Fortitude Valley
- Cittamani Hospice Services - in-home palliative care for families on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and surrounds.